Amp up your order book by viewing and instantly configuring your products in 3D!
The configurators developed by TraceParts can be restricted for internal use only, i.e. used by experts within your company, or utilized directly by your end customers. If you go for the second option, you are going to be implementing much more than a simple product configurator. You will have your very own leads generation machine!
With just a few clicks, this online configurator can give designers and engineers an instant response to a specific need without needing to know your products inside out. It is child's play for your customers and a considerable time saving for your sales teams, who will no longer have to walk customers through the process of selecting and configuring your products. Once your products are configured, customers just need to add them to their order book.
Do you already have your own online configuration solution?TraceParts can help you by adding a 3D viewer to your configurator, so that your customers can download your products in over 60 different CAD formats. The advantages are as follows (and there are plenty of them!):
- Reduce the number of wrong product orders caused by overly complex systems
- With the TraceParts 3D viewer, "what you see is what you get", so there is no danger of ordering the wrong product
- Configuration of complex orders with automatically generated data sheets in 3D PDF format
- Save up to 80% time* when ordering complex products
- Intuitive configurator with a 3D drag and drop feature to enhance the user experience
- Build customer loyalty
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Create an innovative competitive advantage
*According to the testimonial by Schmalz. Schmalz is one of the world leaders in vacuum technology in the fields of automation, handling and clamping.